Please read these Term of Service carefully before using this website
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled
hidda has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that hidda shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws our country, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
Surely the privacy to be important for us to protect. As our efforts in protecting your privacy, we will offer an explanation of the information practices on the internet and you have the option to describe how you in accumulating information and how you would use it. In our efforts to make this page easier to find, we place this page on the home page website which allows a wide range of personal information will be requested for special purposes with your consent in full. For example your name, address, email, phone number. The action we are asking for your personal data we do not mean to criminals, but only if you do want to take advantage of our features to its full potential.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We don’t ask you for personal information unless we truly need it. (We can’t stand services that ask you for things like your gender or income level for no apparent reason.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, develop our products, or protect our rights.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We don’t store personal information on our servers unless required for the ongoing operation of one of our services.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
- In our blogging products, we aim to make it as simple as possible for you to control what’s visible to the public, seen by search engines, kept private, and permanently deleted.
- If you have questions about deleting or correcting your personal data please contact admin
Google Adsense and the DoubleClick DART Cookie
Collection of Personal Information
When you visit the site of www.brucall.com this internet IP address used will be stored and reused as you will access the site by logging combined with time, as well as of press time for accessing this site. Details like this technique eventually used to be pure to analyze trends, release website, monitor the movement of visitors on the site as well as a very extensive market information for personal use. But again I emphasize, that the most important is the IP address that is recorded will not be dealt with personally identifiable information.
We work hard to protect you and other visitors from unauthorized access or alteration, destruction, or unauthorized disclosure of the information we hold.
Changes to this Privacy Statement